Sunday, October 2, 2011

Here are a few Guatemalan crafts that I have for sale. I am desperately trying to raise money so that my student may have the plastic surgery she needs. The price of the beaded, dangle barrette is $12.00, the Guatemalan girl wall hanging is $12.00, the child's daisy bracelets are $5.50/each, the emerald green, choker necklace is $12..50, the oil on canvas of woman is $40.00 and the child's purse with strap is $6.50. I have many items, if there is some thing special you are looking for. The prices do include shipping! You may purchase items by emailing me at: thekreminator@aol.com





































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment